Islamic Marriage Assistance Program (IMAP)
In sha Allah, IMAP will be hosting an event on
September 23rd, 2017 from 1.00pm to 5.00pm at the
TARIC Islamic Centre, 99 Beverly Hills Dr,
Toronto, Ontario M3L 1A2.
Guest Speaker : Shaykh Imran Ally (Imam of TARIC Islamic Centre)
· Introduction for those seeking marriage (single or previously married)
· This event will cater to participants 39 years and younger
· Cost - $25 for pre-registered participants or $35 at the door (dinner provided)
Interested participants are welcome to visit the IMAP database at: www.imaponline.org
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with name(s) of the participant(s), gender, age, job title, cultural background, (ie Guyanese, Egyptian etc) and city of residence by September 21st, 2017 at 4:00 p.m.
- Sign up at: www.paypal.com
- Select “Send & Request” (top of page), then “Pay for Goods or Services”
- Input $25 for amount and email@example.com for the email
- Please enter name(s) of the participant(s), gender, age, job title, cultural background, (ie
- Pakistani, Guyanese etc) and city of residence in the “Special Instructions”
- Follow remaining steps and bring the PayPal confirmation email with you to the event
For additional information, contact Sr. Narida Yamin at: 519.686.6484
Feel free to use the Feedback link above to contact us if you have any questions. Jazakh Allahu Khairan
IMAP events facilitate introductions for those seeking marriage. They are held in a formal Islamic environment. Singles, Widowed, Divorced and Parents are all encouraged to participate.
For further information please email us at info@ imaponline.org